LOUVRE PANELS, SCREENS & DOORS
The following louvre blade types can be configured as panels, screens and doors as listed in the description.
- Stormproof double phase chevron blade
- Can be assembled as a panel, a screen or a door
- 45% free air at recommended blade pitch of 112mm
- Horizontal or vertical configuration
Our large chevron louvre is ideal for applications where angular visibility is an issue. As such it can also be used in a vertical as well as a horizontal orientation. It has excellent weatherproof properties.
2 STAGE LOUVERS
These louvres are available in panel form only. The 2BL200 can be made as a screen for the first stage with the second stage panels attached to the back of the screen. See the drawings for more details
- Stormproof quadruple phase 2 stage louvre
- 40% free air flow at recommended pitch
The 2BL200 is the quintessential 2 stage louvre. It is 2 panels, one attached to the back of the other to give a virtually impervious weather barrier while still allowing air flow. This model has a finished depth of 210mm.